Terms and Conditions - Prize Draw
2. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to Greenredeem members only.
3. You may enter each Prize Draw as many times as you wish. Entries may be made by either:
a. submitting an application via the Greenredeem website here, where an entry fee of 50 points will be deducted from your points total on your Greenredeem account for each individual entry made.
b. by submitting your name, address and membership number by post to Prize Draw Entry, Greenredeem Customer Care, 2 Melford Court, The Havens, Ransomes Europark, Ipswich, Suffolk IP3 9SJ. Any postal entry which fails to comply with these requirements will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
4. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com .
5. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
6. Details of the prizes available will be published on Greenredeemâ€™s website here. All prizes are awarded at the absolute discretion of Greenredeem. Greenredeem reserves the right to withdraw or amend the prizes available without notice. In the event that any prize is withdrawn, Greenredeem shall use its reasonable efforts to obtain prizes of equivalent value but any decision shall be at the sole discretion of Greenredeem.
7. The Prize Draw may be withdrawn at the sole discretion of Greenredeem in respect of any particular Prize Draw or series of Prize Draws. To the extent that:
a. the Prize Draw is cancelled in respect on a single calendar month (for any reason) the entries shall automatically be carried across to the following calendar monthsâ€™ Prize Draw; or
b. the Prize Draw is cancelled indefinitely, the entries shall be deemed void and any points collected from a Greenredeem memberâ€™s account shall be refunded to them.
8. The Prize Draw is only open to Greenredeem kerbside members. That is, members that receive points on a regular basis for recycling at home. Any non-members or entries received on behalf of or via third parties or agencies will not be eligible to receive prizes and any Greenredeem points incurred by such persons will not be refunded.
9. Employees, directors, or agents of Greenredeem or Greenredeemâ€™s group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with Greenredeem may not enter the Prize Draw.
10. Entrants must be 16 years or older (at the time of entry) and resident in the mainland United Kingdom. Any entries made by members under 16 years of age or persons who, at the time of entry, are not resident in the mainland United Kingdom will be null and void. To the extent any Greenredeem points have been deducted from your Greenredeem account, these sums will not be refunded as a result of your failure to comply with this clause.
11. Entry for each Prize Draw must be received by Greenredeem in accordance with the timescales specified below. Entries received after these periods will be entered into the following monthâ€™s Prize Draw:
a. in the case of an entry made via the Greenredeem website, by 23:59 hours on the last day of the preceding calendar month to which the relevant Prize Draw takes place; or
b. in the case of an entry made via postal application, by 5pm on the last working day (which is not a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in the mainland United Kingdom) of the preceding calendar month to which the relevant Prize Draw takes place.
12. Winners will be chosen at random following a random draw performed by Greenredeemâ€™s computer. The draw will take place in arrears on the first day of each calendar month, unless that day falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in the mainland United Kingdom, in which case the draw will take place on the next working day.
13. Entrants may only win one prize per month. In the event an entrant wins more than one prize, the prize of the least value will be returned to draw and Greenredeem shall re-draw such prize in accordance with the random process specified in clause 10.
14. By entering the Prize Draw you acknowledge that Greenredeem has no responsibility for any costs associated with your use of any prize awarded. Greenredeem will not charge any sum in respect of delivery, but you are solely responsible for any costs incurred in relation to your use of any prize. By way of example, this may include travel to any event or place of performance or the costs of add-on features.
15. Greenredeem accepts no responsibility for any goods or services.
16. Winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw taking place. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Greenredeem shall be entitled to select another winner.
17. The prize will be sent to the winner by Greenredeem by post within 30 days of the relevant Prize Draw taking place.
a. Greenredeem cannot contact a winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Greenredeemâ€™s sole discretion); or
b. the winner does not return any details requested by Greenredeem (that it does not already hold by virtue of the entrants membership with Greenredeem and which are necessary to deliver or award the relevant prize) within 14 days of notification that they have won the prize, Greenredeem reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the relevant Prize Draw from the valid entries received at the time or the original draw until a winner on these terms is found.
19. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
21. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Greenredeemâ€™s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Greenredeem and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Greenredeem and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
22. Greenredeem accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Greenredeem further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Greenredeem for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
23. Greenredeem reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion). The decision of Greenredeem in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Any withdrawal of the Prize Draw will be handled in accordance with clause 6.
24. The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England & Wales and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.